Lead Project Manager
- Up to £90k + package
- Remote leaning role - up to 1x per week onsite
- Offices based in Reading
Our client, a global software company disrupting the automotive industry, are looking for a Lead Project Manager to come and join their UK&I PMO team.
With exponential growth and success over the last 2 years and ambitions to become the 'AirBnB of car-buying', it's a great time to join the business.
As the Lead PM, you'll be responsible of the end-to-end sales cycle. With a team of approx. 5 Project Managers, you'll oversee all projects assigned and the successful delivery of them. Acting as the customer's primary escalation point, you will work to align all business areas to support their needs.
- Support project definition in the sales process (e.g., discovery workshops) and approve and work the SOW
- Oversee and manage planning, management and control of implementation of multiple projects to a wide range of customers
- Forecast and revenue management of the entire UK&I project team
- Team and people management with coaching, mentoring, and enforcing daily processes
- Manage external senior stakeholders, the sales teams and internal senior management
- Participate in Global PMO practice to introduce and drive change and improvement
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience running large scale, complex IT projects
- Expert knowledge of working with a project management methodology (PRINCE2/PMI)
- Background working in a fast-moving customer facing environment, ideally in IT/Software
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Well-honed commercial and leadership skills
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search