Flutter Developer up to £70k for Youth Fintech Company
A Fintech company that has pioneered financial education and youth fintech is looking for a Mid Flutter developer to focus on creating new features across mobile apps and API development.
This involves working closely with the product team to understand the business requirements and bring the product roadmap to life.
Location: Farringdon, London (X1 per month or quarter)
- Working closely with existing mobile application development to implement and develop required functionality within standards
- Develop a deep understanding of requirements and functionality with product teams
- Research and recommend technical solutions when necessary
- 2 years' experience writing a Mobile App using Flutter
- Strong experience in Mobile App APIs (SOAP/Rest, JSON)
- Proven experience in releasing flutter Mobile apps in Both IOS and Android
- Having a good understanding of backend, web and mobile technology in consumer environment
You'll be working for one of the most desirable employers in fintech (Tech Tracks top 50), somewhere you are valued and inspired to do the best work of your career, alongside a high-performance team that feels the same.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted