Business/Data Analyst - Networks Experience
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst with experience of Power BI & working on Network projects to join one of our Insurance Clients on a 6 month contract currently remote working.
This position is Inside IR35.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function, or product provided.
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations
- Facilitating the discussion with of requirements among stakeholders and documenting requirements to provide data-driven recommendations
- Produce written documentation to support work, report on findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary.
- Produce process flows that help determine the 'As-Is' and 'To-be' business process and data flows
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation
- Assisting with acceptance integration and testing
- Collect information, Compile and validate ownership of servers, applications and physical hardware
Experience / Skills:
- Previous experience of delivering Network redesign implementations / Data Centre exit/Azure cloud migration and closure projects to IT services and application levels.
- Power BI experience
- Data Analytical Skills
- Insurance / Financial Services Industry Experience
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to hear more, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search