Agile Delivery Lead
**MUST BE ABLE TO GO TO EDINBURGH OFFICE WEEKLY**
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Agile Delivery Lead to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
- Financial Services experience, or ideally Life and Pension
- Experience of agile practices, frameworks and techniques (Lean UX, Scrum, Kanban etc)
- Shows experience of breaking down complex product propositions into smaller agile deliveries, and able to evidence this through experience
- Managing scrum teams, oversee and provide guidance to teams
- Responsible for hitting outcomes and targets
- Support the team in understanding and building out agile ways of working
- Able to understand the business they run in and manage business streams of work
- Experience in ideation i.e. not just delivering from a prioritised backlog but running pieces of work to understand where benefits can be found and then scaling successful ideas
If interested, please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted