Portfolio PMO Analyst
Hybrid Model (Watford) to 2-5 days per week in the office
My client a top company is currently looking to recruit a Portfolio PMO Analyst with Global Programmes experience to join its team on a contract basis. This role will be working between 2 - 5 days a week in the office. Please note that this contract is inside of IR35 and will have to be set-up as Umbrella/PAYE. The Portfolio PMO Analyst will support the Head of PMO to ensure the Transition Programme remains in governance, managing risk and provide a QA capability; as well as working directly with the delivery Teams to ensure timely delivery.
The Portfolio PMO Analyst will be aligned with the top line and work with the below;
- Overseeing the RAIDs Management process, ensuring strict adherence and timely updates
- Working with the delivery teams to ensure the correct level and frequency of Programme reporting is complete
- Providing the required input into the formal Governance forums with external commissions and organizations.
- Working with the Finance Team to ensure budget tracking and alignment
- Ensuring there is an up-to-date resourcing picture for the programme
- Provide the Head of PMO with support as needed
- Understanding of how to analyse & appropriately report financials
- experience required with MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint.
Key Accountabilities for the Portfolio PMO Analyst:
- Providing support for frameworks, policy and governance control for key meetings (internal and external).
- Ensuring that the reporting timescales are adhered to and quality consistent output
- Management of the Risk reporting process and analysis of emerging risks
- Taking & circulating meeting minutes & ensuring appropriate actions are completed & audited.
- Working closely with other members of the team & those supported. Ensuring open communication & collaboration between parties
- Working with internal stakeholders as customers to ensure that the level of service is as required & that requirements are met.
- Adding value through simplification of processes & efficiency.
This is a contract role for a Portfolio PMO Analyst working for a top company. To apply to the Portfolio PMO Analyst please send a CV or call to discuss options.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search