Technical Delivery Manager - Mulesoft
6 months initially
Hybrid - Watford office
We are recruiting for an experienced Technical Delivery Manager for one of Europe's biggest Betting and Gaming companies.
You'll be working on the technical delivery of work related to CRM - which is mainly data related (event streams, integrations, SDKs and batched files based around a star schema). This will mean working with, but not limited to, business owners, key stakeholders, 3rd parties (Mulesoft, Salesforce Marketing Cloud CDP, OtherLevels, web analytics, Customer Services and Scientific Games etc), development, testing, and deployment and operations teams.
Based on business priorities and available delivery capacity you will agree the packages of work to be delivered, and provide committed delivery dates often getting "hands on" yourself related to the data integrations.
This is a very hands-on technical role That will involve the following responsibilities:
- To define, maintain and communicate each technical project that you are working on.
- Work closely with the data and CRM team and get hands on as needed within Mulesoft software
- Reporting the progress of each project based on transparent KPIs, the current RAG status, and back to Green plan if required.
- Point of contact to engage and provide support to business and technical stakeholders of each project.
- To work closely with key business owners/stakeholders, Business project managers and the IT delivery teams to ensure a high quality, on time project to agreed scope.
- Ensure quality gate criteria is met at each gate, and where this is not met communicating the impact of this back to the relevant stakeholder.
- Managing any conflicts within the Project to ensure these do not impact the delivery of the project and ultimately the release.
- Working with other programmes/projects in technology and wider business to actively manage issues, risks and dependencies.
- Accountable for adhering to delivery governance
- Manage conflicts to ensure they do not impact delivery
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experienced in managing technical data CRM projects
- Strong knowledge of Mulesoft
- Strong Data Warehouse experience
- Knowledge of JSON, REST, SOAP and SQL
- Working knowledge of both Azure and AWS
- Self-starter, highly motivated and articulate, with ability to solve complex problems and take brave decisions
- Proved delivery experience within a complex IT environment with significant volume of change
- Proven track record of building and managing excellent business-wide relationships at all levels or an organisation
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects / delivery`s simultaneously
- Proven ability to lead and coach multi discipline, matrix technical delivery teams in collaborative and iterative methodologies
- Highly customer-focused approach
- Excellent written, presentational and communication skills · Experience of leading transformational cultural and process change
If this sounds like the role for you, please let us know!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search