This role is about maximising uptake of the learning content available to our clients, so involves sales account management and business development. Experience of the public sector is essential.
The Learning Delivery Advisor role is primarily responsible for working directly with clients to understand their needs and working closely with internal workstreams to ensure an efficient and effective response; this role is about maxmising uptake of the learning content available to our clients, so involves sales account management and business development. Within this context, the Learning Delivery Advisor is responsible for building long-term relationships with key client contacts by maintaining account plans, demonstrating long-term value, building trust, advising clients on their training requirements, and gathering and analyzing client feedback.
The Learning Delivery Advisor will have a record of successful account management, building and maintaining relationships, supporting bids, finding new engagement opportunities with existing clients, and identifying potential new clients.
As a role model, the Learning Delivery Advisor must embody KPMG's values and demonstrate a commitment toward the accomplishment of the team's goals.
Role and Responsibilities
- To work across the Civil Service to understand and help meet the evolving policy and capability requirements of assigned Civil Service Departments
- Build a deep understanding of assigned departments, build and deliver account plans
- Develop deep and extensive client relationships built upon a thorough understanding of their business needs and capability challenges
- Familiarity and knowledge of KPMG and Learning Frameworks content to provide updates to departments in order to meet their department, policy, and professional development requirements
- Identify, map and present quality solutions to address client requirements challenges based on the KPMG curriculum and contextualized offerings
- Boost sales conversion through deploying rigorous sales processes (including pipeline management, forecasting, and reporting requirements), pricing, contracting, and negotiation to win work
- Working closely with internal colleagues to develop solutions and quotes that add value to departments and KPMG
- Support responses to new learning requirements
- Prioritize work and meet deadlines in a demanding environment
- Able to work with discretion due to the sensitive nature of the role
- Continuously working towards a culture of inclusion
- Experience working with the Public Sector, Central Government
- Experience in working towards a team quota
- Understand sales, engagement, and business development processes
- Understanding of Learning Architecture and application of Learning solutions to support department requirements
- Commercial and risk acumen
- Requirements analysis and solution building
- Challenges assumptions and validates the information
- Agenda setting and event management
- Influencing, negotiation, and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Presentation and proposal development skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and evolving work environment
- Relationships and partnerships builder
- Outcome and execution focused
- Financial skills
- Experience in external, internal, and partner stakeholder management and the ability to build networks effectively
- Demonstrates curiosity and open-mindedness to new ideas, approaches, and perspectives.
- Actively engages externally and internally in order to address their views/concerns
- Accreditation from academic or professional institutes
Candidate will either need to be BPSS cleared or willing to be BPSS cleared.
Lorien Internal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted