Location: Cardiff, 100% working from home.
Contract type: Fixed term contract (Scope to be made Permanent or Extended)
This role is supporting our clients Partners and Directors. Previous experience is desirable in order for the individual to operate with a high level of confidence and prioritise with limited interaction.
A customer service mindset, effective communication, digital awareness and influencing skills are vital, along with an assertive, proactive and forward thinking approach. Supporting stakeholders, understanding their key priorities and strategy will be important to build new business opportunities.
This is a highly regarded relationship role, demanding a well-connected individual to engage in internal and external business deliverables. To meet demands, a high level of initiative and organisation is required to anticipate workloads/barriers and meet expectations.
With a modern day assistant mindset and forward thinking approach, you will create opportunities to take on additional value add activities and project support.
The role requires the ability to delegate transactional activities and leverage resources available to be a successful Executive Assistant through using the ASK (Administration Services) team and becoming an Ambassador across the team
- Provide full diary management with limited interaction, using knowledge and initiative to anticipate and resolve conflicts
- Inbox management (if required)
- Regularly meet with stakeholders to discuss actions, priorities, expectations, and future planning
- Build strong relationships with key client secretaries to leverage business opportunities
- Delegate transactional activity through the use of the ASK team
- Coordinate and organise meetings, conferences, and large meetings both in person and virtually
- Book travel, accommodation, complete visa applications and compile detailed itineraries using the ASK team where appropriate
- Utilise CRM as a key business tool, including managing, updating, reporting and research. Ensuring all client entertaining is updated onto CRM in line with the risk gifts and entertainment policy
- Attend internal meetings, take actions and follow up where appropriate if required
- Digital enablement support to stakeholders
- Collaborate effectively with peer group and provide cover during periods of absence
- Other adhoc duties as required
- Past experience as an Executive assistant, Office administrator, Personal Assistant or Office Manager.
- 5 GCSE's / O Levels or equivalent at grades 4-9 including Mathematics and English
- Extensive diary management skills and use of Microsoft Outlook and Teams
- An understanding of the business structure and organisation
Expertise / Technical role requirements
- Intermediate to advanced skills Microsoft Outlook and Teams
- A knowledge of internal technology and tools including SAP Concur, Success factors, CRM, Coupa, NowSpace, and use of business social media would be advantageous
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Maintain client service mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to delegate transactional activity
- Technically fluent and embracer of all new and evolving technologies
What's in it for you?
We offer a wide range of training and development opportunities, enabling you to meet your full potential and develop a career that meets both your personal and professional goals. This is coupled with an array of outstanding benefits and awards.
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered please apply.
Lorien Internal is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted