LTC Manager - People Consulting Corporates
The events of last year have really put Talent at the top of the CEO agenda and with the ever-widening skills gap and the massive need for re-skilling and up-skilling, there is a huge opportunity to make an impact on our clients' organisations as they are looking to build back better for the next reality.
This is an exciting time to be joining our team! You will have the opportunity to work with FTSE100 clients across a broad range of industries, including Energy, Telecoms, Retail, Life Sciences and Aerospace & Defence, shape our approach to talent and further develop our brand and capability.
We are seeking talented individuals who are as excited as we are about the potential Talent Management has to make a positive impact on individuals and organisations and who want to help us push the boundaries to develop innovative talent solutions and establish ourselves as thought leaders in the talent space.
As a Manager in the team, we will expect you to:
- Apply Talent Management knowledge and understanding of current trends to enhance our existing solutions or create new ones to address clients' strategic requirements and needs
- Collaborate with the Talent Management capability lead and working group to continuously evolve our propositions based on the changing client landscape
- Help build our presence as a thought leader in the Talent space, including supporting with development of blog posts and/or white papers
- Support with efforts to build up the Talent capability of our team through lunch & learns, knowledge sharing, bite-sized learning videos, etc.
- Manage and develop external client relationships through direct business development activity and internal people/resource management
- Project manage client work and/or manage discreet client project delivery and / or multiple workstreams within a more complex change programme
- Manage a team of consultants, likely to include a mix of onshore and offshore team members as well as client resources as part of joint delivery teams, managing deliverable quality, timeliness and risks
- Work closely with the client project manager and team members to successfully deliver project outcomes
About your experience:
- Expertise in defining the right Talent solution for clients based on their unique context and needs
- Experience developing skills frameworks at a functional and organisational level
- Understanding of the concept of a skills-based organisation - its benefits and the implications of setting one up across all people processes
- Understanding of how learning, talent and culture work together to drive strong organisational performance
- Knowledge of Talent Management Systems and Talent technology, including technologies that can enable a skills marketplace
- Knowledge of best in class approaches to address capability gaps through learning and development solutions
- Ability to discuss with clients leading and disruptive practices in the Talent space to challenge their thinking and the way they do things
- Experience managing talent projects and delivering transformational talent programmes
- Knowledge of leading practice around monitoring and measuring the impact of talent interventions
- Experience of consulting is preferred
- Passionate about talent and staying on top of industry developments
- Collaborative team player
- Innovative problem solver
- A life-long learner, passionate about sharing their knowledge
- Passionate about helping build the team and our talent capability
Lorien Internal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search