KPMG Managed Services provide an innovative and cost-effective solution to the delivery of large-scale review and/or processing activity across multiple industries, geographies and processes. The Managed Services operation is experienced in, but not limited to, remediation, complaint handling, claims processing, service delivery and conduct risk reviews. Managed Services Revenue targets are in excess of £20M pa and UK Operations is the principal delivery arm and driver of this revenue.
We bring together KPMG subject matter expertise, highly skilled operational resource and, where required, proprietary technology assets, providing clients with a single joined-up approach.
- Operational delivery of a MS engagement, either on a large engagement as a deputy role under an Oversight Manager, or on a small (complex or simple) engagement as the lead Operations role.
- Responsible for managing the transition in to the new engagement as well as the delivery of agreed outcomes and SLA's for the client.
- Manages a team of up to 50+ people, working closely with offshore peers where relevant.
- Acting as first point of contact for day to day client queries, as well as planning and preparing material for regular weekly and monthly meetings
- Proactively work with several internal functions e.g. People Support, Planning and Insight to ensure successful delivery.
- Ensure that Managed Services principles are applied to engagement to deliver successful and well-controlled outcomes.
- Ensure onshore operation is resourced with sufficient well-trained and well-motivated staff performing to their potential in line with current and predicted operational needs throughout the lifecycle of the project and in line with changing requirements.
- Act as day to day contact for client relationship activities and provide input, preparation and support to reporting as appropriate.
- Maintenance of Service Levels in engagement (onshore and offshore), ensuring the client's interest is protected at all times in complying with statutory regulations and legislation, whilst delivering on Managed Services and wider KPMG goals.
- Liaison with experts and stakeholders from within the Firm to achieve exceptional quality standards across the operation, including subject matter experts and proprietary technology owners.
- Identify, diagnose and oversee solutions to reduce sub-optimal business performance.
- Ensure appropriate controls are designed and in place so that potential risk to the Firm is minimised. Report issues of concern as appropriate and handle any reported breaches in accordance with the relevant guidance/central team.
- Initiate and promote improvements to processes and techniques to achieve higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness and to maximise productivity gains.
- Maintain control over engagement operational budget and capacity plan, demonstrating due care and diligence in exercising operational-level mandates within authority as agreed with client or Oversight Manager.
- Work collaboratively with peers to share best practice and embed consistent ways of working.
- Extensive experience in an operational environment, where at least 3 years has been spent at a management level with responsibility for large teams.
- Budgeting, forecasting and planning experience in an operational environment.
- Awareness of the FCA, CCA, GDPR and other relevant legislation, procedures and processes.
- Background in Financial services industry, with exposure to remediation, complaint handling, claims processing and conduct risk reviews in the UK.
- People leadership skills with strong focus on engagement, coaching & development
- Good communication and relationship management skills demonstrating client focus.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills allied to the ability to use information to generate creative solutions to benefit the business.
- Results driven and demonstrates commercial judgement with strong planning and organising skills
- Ability to build strong internal networks within MS and wider KPMG
Lorien Internal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search