Lorien Global are working with a large financial services organisation based in Telford with a view to recruit a qualified reporting accountant on a permanent basis to join their busy finance team
You will be a qualified accountant with exceptional reporting skills using MS Excel and various accounting software packages. You will also have a background within financial services/insurance. If you have a practice or audit background, this could be the role for you if you would like to go into industry.
You will also reside within a commutable distance of Telford as you will need to be in the office up to three days per week.
- Complete a range of standard Accountancy and / or analytical functions (including producing financial reports - performance, TBs, controls and OSP oversight, providing analysis of data, statutory reporting, etc) as required by the specific department to meet business and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of multiple business processes and different financial reporting bases (as required for role) in order to ensure a comprehensive consultancy service provided to business decision makers.
- Apply appropriate quality assurance controls to all work produced in the team to ensure the accuracy and validity of the Company's financial information.
- Undertake analysis of a range of business data and reports to provide recommendations on commercial viability and tax efficiency of proposed business strategies.
- Provide accountancy input into the development of new accounting business processes to ensure processes incorporate current legislation and reflect developments in industry standards where relevant.
- As required, lead, develop, coach and mentor others to maximise their contribution and ensure they are fairly rewarded.
- A background in either financial services or practice
- Qualified accountant - ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Can pick up systems and processes quickly
- Impeccable reporting skills
Lorien Internal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search