- Business Analyst (Data) - Insurance Sector Exp!
- London - Hybrid (onsite 2/3 days per week)
- Competitive Salary and Excellent Bonus
My client, a large Insurance company, is looking for Business Analyst with extensive experience with Data Analysis, Date Mapping, Data Migration. Experience within the Insurance industry is highly desirable.
- Conduct analysis work to a consistently high standard within a range of business areas, producing output to agreed timescales, and standards
- Conduct analysis work to understand current state processes and to identify the "to be" future state operating models through process and technology
- Elicit further requirements and test / challenge assumptions using a variety of methods including interviews, document analysis, workshops, and business process descriptions
- Stakeholder management - support the Delivery Lead and Product Owner to interact with all levels of management, obtain buy in and sign off and manage expectations
- Contribute to the Business Solutions Team development of standards / methodology for capturing and publishing business processes, requirements, and other documentation
- Defining and documenting epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, etc for complex solutions
Key Skills & Experience
- Solid Business Analyst
- Extensive Data Warehouse Project Experience
- Solid Insurance Sector experience
- Agile experience
- Good knowledge of business functions, business operations, objectives, and strategies
- Documentation of management systems & workflow application experience
- General knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies, including architectural and security concepts, systems development lifecycle, information management and portfolio management (production systems, release planning, change management)
- BPMN or similar business process modelling skills
- Experience with any of the following systems is advantageous: o Genius o IRIS o Salesforce o DMS
If you're interested and available, please apply today.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search