- Desktop Support Engineer
- London - Hybrid Working
- ASAP START
- Competitive Salary + Company Benefits
My client is looking for a Desktop Engineer to join their team. The IT Services department is responsible for the provision, support, maintenance and development all IT infrastructure and physical End User Hardware within the company globally.
Desktop Support Engineer resolves issues present across the business for the companies end users. The desktop support engineer will be required to complete installs, maintenance, and troubleshooting across client software and hardware, whether on site or remotely. The desktop engineer's vital goal is to deliver support to an organisation's end user computer.
- Assisting office workers with their computer desktop systems
- Providing computer support services both for software and hardware for an organisation's employees
- Physical setting up of computers and software system installation for various computer applications and programs
- Identifying and solving any problems that affect computer operating systems
- Maintenance of networking systems
- Maintenance and upgrading of computer systems or offering recommendations on upgrades needed
- Networking and connecting computers within the same organisation to enhance communication.
Key Skills and Experiences
- 2nd Line Support
- Active Directory
- Basic Networking Skills
If you are available and interested, please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted