- Purchasing/Procurement Administrator
- London - Hybrid
- ASAP Start
- 12 month initial contract
- Market Rate
- Inside of Scope
My client is looking for a Purchasing/Procurement Administrator to join their Procurement Team on a 12 month initial basis. This role will be to assist the IT Administrator with administration and various aspects of the procurement process.
- Maintains records and files of orders placed. Daily checks on outstanding approvals.
- Assist with annual software licensing/ hardware maintenance renewals cover across the DT&S
- Undertake administration and coordination of vendor relationships.
- BAU Procurement including purchasing, logistics and invoice processing.
- Administration and organisation of deliveries and removals of IT kit. Working with Desktop team
- and Infrastructure.
- Annual Insurance across all IT hardware purchases. Working with facilities and finance.
- Experience in a purchasing/procurement role
- Knowledge of IT equipment/components/Software ideal, not necessary
- Experience using concur purchasing side
- Proven competence in accurate data entry
If you are available and interested, please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted