- IT Procurement Analyst
- London - Hybrid
- ASAP Start
- 12 month initial contract
- Market Rate
- Inside of Scope
My client is looking for a IT Procurement Analyst to join their Procurement Team on a 12 month initial basis. This role will be to assist the IT Administrator with administration and various aspects of the procurement process.
- Maintains records and files of orders placed. Daily checks on outstanding approvals.
- Assist with annual software licensing/ hardware maintenance renewals cover across the DT&S
- Undertake administration and coordination of vendor relationships.
- BAU Procurement including purchasing, logistics and invoice processing.
- Administration and organisation of deliveries and removals of IT kit. Working with Desktop team
- and Infrastructure.
- Annual Insurance across all IT hardware purchases. Working with facilities and finance.
- Experience in a purchasing/procurement role
- Knowledge of IT equipment/components/Software ideal, not necessary
- Experience using concur purchasing side
- Proven competence in accurate data entry
If you are available and interested, please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted