Agile Coach / RTE required for a global insurance firm and be responsible for supporting the successful implementation of Agile practices within the teams and embedding Agile mindset across the Portfolios via coaching , facilitation and training .
The Agile Portfolio Office (having recently rebranded from legacy "PMO") provides portfolio management services across the delivery teams, in line with its mission to "support and empower change portfolio decision making across the teams. Key Responsibilities Responsible for supporting successful implementation of Agile practices within the teams and embedding Agile mindset across the Portfolios via coaching, facilitation and training. Act as coach on Agile principles, values and practices for teams which are at different stages of maturity and using different frameworks mainly Scrum but also Kanban, DevOps or any other. Provide continuous Agile training at the team level including Product Owners, Scrum Masters and team members.
- Proactively seek opportunities to add value and increase efficient and effective delivery and team performance.
- Act as the event facilitator to either model practices and behaviours or to support directly when the team needs this aspect to be covered.
- Embed Agile mindset and work towards transparency with maturity assessments, measures of success, coaching and training roadmaps and continuous improvement plans.
- Help develop and manage collaboration tools and agile toolkits.
- Engage with the CoP, chapters and other internal and external communities to enable collaboration and knowledge sharing as well as to ensure the teams are up to date with the options, tools and techniques available to them.
- Skills and Experience
- Strong experience as a Scrum Master helping teams implement agile practices and successfully improving their engagement and performance.
- Experience being a servant leader working with cross functional teams, removing impediments and helping them to successfully deliver outcomes.
- Professional Scrum Master certification is required and other certifications such as Professional Agile Coach, Professional Coach, SAFe, Agilist, , Advanced Scrum Master or any other would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and team coaching skills.
- Facilitation skills are required including possessing a wide Agile toolkit of technique
- High level of mastery in collaboration and visibility tools such as Mural and Jira.
- People focused and efficiency driven with great initiative and creativity in implementing improvement .
- This role would be ideal for someone newly qualified as an Agile Coach with a solid track record as a Scrum Master and is looking for the next level in their career .
- Hybrid working and an excellent benefits package.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search