Mergers and Acquisitions Program Manager
6 Month Contract
Our client is looking for a Mergers and Acquisitions Program Manager to join them on a contract basis.
- Manage overall planning, execution and delivery of IT Projects related to business applications, Information Security, Infrastructure, and Data & Integration.
- Track project status, manage and escalate project issues and risks as appropriate
- Ensure project milestones are met and determine mitigation if risk of not meeting milestones exist
- Provide project status reporting to leadership
- Responsible for project specific budget monitoring and activities
- Escalate project issues and risks as appropriate to senior management
- Build and lead effective project teams
- Provide performance feedback and capability development of project team members
- Develop and execute resource management plans
- Document and file project level lessons learned
- Deliver timely project health and performance dashboards
- Establish and facilitate regular project team meetings
- Create, maintain and communicate as appropriate project risk and issue logs
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in managing projects utilizing Agile and SCRUM and waterfall methodologies.
- 5+ years managing cross functional teams
- Strong understanding of IT concepts. This job will be working as an intermediary between the technical IT team members and non-technical business users.
- Strong organizational skills. Will be required to track outstanding issues on multiple projects concurrently.
- Understanding of M&A integration activities and the technical, business and cultural challenges it presents.
- Obtain Subject Matter Expert knowledge of the systems, from the technical and business perspectives.
- At least 8 years of experience gradually increasing responsibility in project management.
- Familiarity with project tracking tools such as MS Project, Smartsheets or other common Project Management toolsets.
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM implementations preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft .NET development concepts and understands relational database concepts.
- General understanding of networking and infrastructure concepts.
- Willing to learn from and freely share knowledge with others, and comfortable participating in cross functional teams.
- Able to work independently and on a team, and in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be detail oriented and excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proficient on MS Office Tools.
- Creation of Project Reporting and Metrics
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search