Division: Agile Portfolio OfficeDepartment: Digital TransformationLocation: LondonType (Permanent/FTC/Contract): Permanent
About the Role
The role of the associate will involve supporting successful portfolio delivery through collaboration with the respective heads of portfolio and delivery leads. Promoting effective methodologies and their implementation across the business unit. Playing an essential role within the portfolio office.
About the Department & Team
The team is part of the digital transformation initiative under the leadership of the Chief Digital Transformation Officer. It is responsible for providing various services to the business, including technical and process-related services. The team supports business objectives by delivering necessary architecture and resources. The portfolio office facilitates portfolio management services to delivery teams, aligning with its mission to guide change portfolio decision-making and delivery across the organization.
- Provide administrative support for key meetings.
- Offer embedded delivery assistance to enhance portfolio focus on delivery.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency.
- Deliver training and guidance on portfolio frameworks.
- Serve as the intermediary between delivery teams and core services.
- Introduce and advocate for agile portfolio management concepts.
- Integrate data into the portfolio services to support decision-making.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in portfolio management, PMO, change, and transformation.
- Strong track record as an embedded portfolio/PMO lead.
- Understanding of agile principles and their application in portfolio management.
- Proficiency in leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, and communication.
- Preferred certifications in portfolio management.
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience in relationship management and influencing at the delivery level.
Adherence to regulations is integral to the role, and compliance with Conduct Risk Policy is essential. Upholding the commitments to customers, integrity, and regulatory requirements, including Senior Managers and Certification Regime Conduct Rules, Solvency II, fair treatment of customers, Financial Crime, Data Protection, Conflicts of Interest, and Whistleblowing, is expected.
About the Organization
The organization offers comprehensive insurance and reinsurance services globally. The organizational values include putting people first, fostering an inclusive environment, promoting diversity and equity, encouraging collaboration and unique perspectives, and supporting work-life balance and flexibility.
If this sounds of interest please apply or contact
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted