Infrastructure Architect Design Authority SC clearence provided
Due to several contracts wins, we have multiple great opportunities to work with one of the largest Global IT Service Providers.
We are actively recruiting a security cleared Infrastructure Architect to work on a 12-month contract
This role will be based on site in Plymouth with potential travel to clients' sites in Wiltshire.
- The Security cleared infrastructure Architect is a competent design authority on smaller/medium scale solutions, they identify, design, and deliver smaller/medium architectures, strategies and specific solutions and may oversee the work of others. Manage packaged applications in the areas of, but not limited to, ERP (Enterprise-wide Resource Planning) CRM (Customer Relationship Management), BI (Business Intelligence) responsible for specification and design of information systems to meet defined business needs.
- Expert understanding of designing, implementing, or updating CRM, BI or ERP designs.
- Strong experience of being a design authority on more than one project.
- Demonstrated knowledge designing small or medium scale solutions (or parts of larger solutions) which need minimal review following peer review.
- Full project cycle experience, with delivery, implementation, and management of a project with exposure to a majority of the following: providing cost and risk assessments, defining the approach to small/medium scale solutions, development, and acceptance testing, and ensuring an acceptable cost structure.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
If this role is of interest, please click apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search