PMO Consultant - Financial Crime
Working for a Financial Services Organisation within a Large Financial Crime Remediation Programme taking hands on PMO responsibilities for the Programme Management Offer.
The key responsibilities of the PMO Consultant includes:
- Working directly with our internal stakeholders and external consultancy support to ensure effective project delivery.
- Development and maintenance of project plans.
- Preparation of project reports including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the full project portfolio.
- Production of presentations and excel based Management Information (MI) for senior management/stakeholders.
- Identifying risks, issues and dependencies and acting accordingly.
- Taking the project lead for smaller sub-projects, tracking deliverables and ensuring that all key dates are met
- Utilising appropriate and repeatable technology solutions to support high quality, efficient outcomes
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- You will have previous PMO or Project Management experience.
- Financial Services experience is essential.
- Ability to apply a logical, solution based and analytical approach to work.
- You will have a track record of engaging with stakeholders and developing those relationships.
- Excellent project planning skills and experience of using project management and planning tools such as MS-Project.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office, and able to demonstrate a high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- If you have a professional qualification such as PRINCE2, APMP, PMP, Agile, Scrum, this is great but not essential.
This is a Contract role working for a top company in their industry as a PMO Consultant. Please apply to find out further information about this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search