Infrastructure Architect - SC cleared
Due to a number of contract wins, we have multiple great opportunities to work with one of the largest Global IT Service Providers.
These roles will be based on site in Hampshire.
We are actively recruiting a security cleared Infrastructure Architect to work on an initial 6-month rolling contract.
The Security cleared infrastructure Architect will work as part of a multi skilled team (including test and integration), where teamwork is important to ensure stability and growth, and act as 4th line support to live service teams.
- You will be responsible for the production and delivery of design (HLD/LLD) documentation and the maintenance of design artefacts including rack diagrams and support documentation, ensuring designs produced can pass review and governance.
- Secondary responsibilities consist of Providing day to day support to Service Leads, Project Managers to deliver the required changes and designs within all work streams (Service, Requests for Change).
- The successful Infrastructure Architect will possess an excellent knowledge of virtualised systems from their architecture, through to delivery in secure environments.
- The infrastructure architect will have demonstrable experience of owning the delivery of a work package from design, through prototyping, ensuring the solution meets functional and non-functional requirements. The infrastructure architect will also have extensive experience of troubleshooting and supporting service teams for the resolution of technical issues, and able to provide early life support.
- Demonstrable advanced knowledge of Storage e.g., Eternus SAN as well as backup and disaster recovery design and implementation.
A VALID SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please click apply!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search