Developer - Security Cleared
Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
We are actively recruiting a security cleared software developer to join our client's team on a 6-month rolling contract.
This role will be working on site based in Basingstoke
- The Developer will be responsible for the planning, development, and deployment of applications and components in an agile, sprint-based lifecycle. You will collaborate with Solution Leads, Application Architects, Security Consultants and Test Leads to ensure that the designs provide the necessary information to support security accreditation. You will develop applications and solutions using a variety of modern languages and tooling. You will ensure that applications and components the applications integrate with other data sources and systems, according to the agreed designs. You will ensure that applications progress through a structured change, deployment and release process.
Key experience required:
- Proficient in multiple software development tools and languages, with a strong focus on programming with UWP or WPF applications using C#/XAML.
- Strong knowledge of C#, .Net Core, MVVM, Rest API.
- Experience with Xamarin, Xamarin Forms.
- Hands on knowledge on Windows programming (multi-threading, sockets, etc.), WMI and Windows application development.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform such as Windows, Android, IoS.
- Proven work experience developing consumer facing user interfaces and supporting UI controls/components for mobile devices, windows.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Produces high quality solutions and documentation, through the use of a structured approach, for problems with a high complexity.
- Development of solutions using a variety of methodologies (Waterfall and Agile)
- Experience of undertaking code reviews to ensure quality is built-in
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Must have experience in developing, maintaining, testing, debugging, and hosting mobile apps, windows and web applications.
- A VALID SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE.
- If you feel this role matches your skill set and you would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search