Based: Remote, some travel to the Huntingdon Office/ Client site when required.
Job Role: We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team, you will be accountable for the overall project delivery processes including stakeholder communications, financial management, resource management, project planning, risk/issue management and project closure.
You will be the lead responsibility for a portfolio of projects ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget and meeting all quality targets. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for higher value or higher risk projects, working with senior stake holders where excellent communication, governance and commercial acuteness skills are required.
As the Project Manager you must be able to demonstrate that they can meet the following responsibilities, qualifications, experience, and competencies:
- Manage and support the execution of low to medium risk projects
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet quality targets
- Establish project baseline and define project scope
- Manage risks, issues and dependencies, identifying and removing road blocks
- Track and monitor project progress and escalate issues as necessary and appropriate
- Manage conflicts and escalations
- Project RAID (Risks, Assumption, Issues, Decisions) Register management and
- reporting and escalation of Issues and Risks where appropriate
- Monitor the project budget and ensure accurate financial system monitoring
- Ensure all stakeholders are informed, involved and kept up to date throughout the project
- Effectively manage project teams' time and allocate resources to ensure deliverables are completed
- Document and follow up on actions and decisions from meetings ensuring ongoing communication with all stakeholders
- Forecast internal resource capacity by tracking the progress of projects
- Complete regular project reporting and communications as required both by customers and internally
- Budget management and invoicing
- Manage project closure and sign-off
- Support team members as required
- Any other duties as dictated by a member of the management team
- Request and be active with training and development relevant to the role.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Certified Project Management qualification, e.g. PRINCE2
- Proven Project Management experience, preferably within IT Managed Services
- Experience of successfully managing multiple projects
- Experience and understanding of collaboration toolsets such as Sharepoint,
- PowerPoint, TEAMS etc
- Experience of core Microsoft Office products
- Experience of Project Management software e.g. Microsoft Project, Clarizen
- Confident with production and interpretation of reports and presentations to various stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of project delivery methodologies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search