A Technical Security Assessment Consultant with a background in supporting the design and review of security strategy and architectures for a wide range of infrastructure and applications build projects on the Cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure) is required by this major Professional Services company.
The successful Technical Security Assessment Consultant will have a demonstrable experience of completing Application Security Assessments on the Cloud and a good understanding of third party Penetration Testing services. You will also need to demonstrate experience in many of the following areas:
- Performing security technical assessments and configuration reviews,
- Reviewing and approving change requests from a security perspective,
- Supporting the delivery of security testing across the software development life-cycle
- Understanding of tooling associated with security technical assessments such as AWS Config, Azure Policy, Application Security Testing;
- Supporting the completion of Red Team exercises,
- Managing the end to end penetration testing process for technology solutions,
- review any technical security exception requests, providing recommendations and documenting findings and actions and
- provide risk-based pragmatic technical security advice and recommendations;
In this role you will be supporting the clients end to end Security Technical Assessment service. The security Technical Assessments service helps defend then and their clients by ensuring Security Technical assessments of their information assets are performed and pro-actively driving findings and remediations in conjunction with Enterprise wide and Technology engineering teams, in alignment with the companies overall risk objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity to prove your skills as an Technical Security Assessment Consultant within a major professional services company and as a reward for your experience you will receive a comprehensive package of remuneration and on going training to develop your long - term career in to senior management roles.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted