This leading professional services company are looking for SOC Manager to lead a global systems monitoring and response team who are responsible for the provision of day to day IT Systems monitoring across of all their global systems.
In order to secure this SOC Manager role you must be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Experienced in running Tier 1,2 & 3 SOC Analysts in a Security Operations Centre in a large corporate environment
- Experience in using Microsoft Azure SIEM Security tools such as Sentinel, Defender etc.
- Advanced knowledge in; Firewalls, VPN, Intrusion detection and prevention systems, anti-virus and content filtering, URL filtering, authentication solutions, switches, routers, VoIP, DMZ.
- Capability to troubleshoot common network devices, network, vulnerabilities and network.
- Advanced understanding of information security, incident handling & response processes.
- Ability to evaluate current people, processes, technology, and business drivers to improve the SMR service.
- Experience with threat analysis, in-depth knowledge of infrastructure and operating systems (physical and virtual).
This SOC Manager role will be responsible for Management and monitoring the day to day availability of the resources to deliver the GSOC Security Monitoring and Response (SMR) service. You will manage a global team of security analysts to ensure ongoing delivery and development across various domains, including risk management, information security controls, incident analysis, incident response, security monitoring. You will also act as a contact and provide assistance with Incident Management and coordination supporting any required escalation. (this will include on-call rotation where necessary, for which an out of hours allowance is payable.)
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a Global SOC and huge scale, providing Incident and Monitoring services to offices spread across over 100 countries globally. As a reward for your expertise you will receive a comprehensive package of remuneration and on going training to develop you long term career.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted