This leading management consultancy are looking for an Information Security Risk Manager to manage the second line of Information Security Risk & Reporting for he firm.
In order to secure this Information Security Risk Manager role you must be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Subject matter expert within information risk management (e.g. ISO 31000, IRAM2)
- Strong technical knowledge of information security standards (e.g. ISO 27001, ISF Standard of Good Practice)
- Experience leading and assisting audits
- Confident in developing reporting and MI for the business
- CRISC or CISM certifications are desirable
- Cloud risk knowledge is desirable
The Information Security Risk Manager is responsible for managing the firm's Information Risk Management framework, and driving information risk continuous improvement based on changes in requirements (e.g. ISO 27001, FRC requirements). You will also monitor, track and report information security risks captured within Information Assurance and escalating any exceptions and support external audits such as Internal Audit, ISO27001 audits, SOC2, Client audits and other IT controls audits as necessary.
This role will have the opportunity to play a significant role in maturing and standardising Information Security Risk across the firm during a period of massive technology transformation. As a reward for your expertise you will receive a comprehensive package of remuneration and on going training to develop you long term career.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted