Agile Analyst12 MonthEdinburgh Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity to be part of their Agile Transformation journey. They are currently on the lookout...
Lorien's Edinburgh based banking client is currently looking for highly skilled Agile Coaches to join their Edinburgh office on a contract basis to help them with their adoption of Agile.
The candidate's suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Previous Experience working as an Agile Coach
- Bring in Enterprise level Agile Adoption by developing Agile DevOps culture and mindset
- Expertise in guiding teams in adopting agile engineering practices
- Strong team player who can lead and facilitate
- Support the development and establishment of appropriate metrics and reporting to allow the agile teams to monitor, identify and communicate progress to plan and business objectives
- Experience at coaching, mentoring and consulting at a team level and organisation level
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age