Lead UX Designer Bristol 6 Month ContractOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Lead UX Designer to join their Bristol based team...
Lead UX Designer - Bristol - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Lead UX Designer to join their Bristol based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience and a proven track record in delivering excellence across all deliverables and digital channels
- A strong and diverse portfolio to be presented at the interview stage
- Hands on experience adapting wireframes, user flows, and storyboards into hi-fidelity creative solutions
- A thorough understanding of User Centred Design processes, knowledge of UI design patterns and standards across all devices
- In depth experience of design and workflow collaboration tools: Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe suite brand
- Experience working in the financial industry advantageous
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age