Lead UX Designer Bristol 6 Month ContractOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Lead UX Designer to join their Bristol based team...
Are you an individual who enjoys delivering & designing digital products? Want to be responsible for shaping and directing development for award winning mobile applications and website? My client is looking for a Lead UI Designer who has managed multiple products as well as design teams.
You will be a champion of the clients brand and will continue to optimise the design of their existing products, help fuse the innovations of UX & design into the organisation and build their already growing success. A background is required in Visual Design / Product Design / UI Design, agency or freelance or corporate is of interest.
- Actively collaborate with the head of design to direct, guide and develop the design team
- Produce high quality design for digital products
- Keep on top of the industry standard and innovations
- Strong typographic and layout skills
- Excellent organisational and presentational skills
- Advanced knowledge of relevant software such as Sketch & Photoshop
- Have working knowledge of contemporary web standards e.g. HTML, CSS3, SV
- Experience of handling as well as delegating matters within teams
- Product design and management of designs of digital products such as web sites and mobile apps.
- Relevant degree
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Working on subscription products
- Experience with a media industry
This role offers a competitive basic salary and attractive package including 25 days holiday, up to 16% pension contribution, life assurance, season ticket loans, private healthcare, etc.
To find out more please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age