Service Desk AnalystNorthamptonASAP Start 2 months rolling£114.47 per dayMy client is looking for a 1st line Service Desk Analyst to join their busy team in...
Service Desk Analyst
£13 per hour - Private Sector
My client are eagerly seeking a Service Desk Analyst with good customer service skills to work in the Automotive industry. They are looking for a candidate who is passionate about customer service and has experience of taking a high volume of calls on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of call prioritising
- Customer Focuses, genuinely wanting to deliver a first-class service
- Ability to interact with customers at all levels
- Maintain a professional helpful attitude with all users
- General Knowledge of IT based applications. Windows XP, MS Office, Outlook, VPN Client Software, Internet Explorer, Basic Networking Trouble shooting
- Experience Call logging systems ie Marval, HP Openview
- Exemplary Telephone skills, Ability to interact with customers at all levels, maintain a professional helpful attitude with all users
- Experience of working on a Service Desk/Helpdesk is essential where as internal Service Desk experience is highly desirable
If you feel you have the right skill set for this role then please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age