Senior SAP Functional Consultant ProcurementOne of the world's leading Tier 1 Consultancies have ambitious plans to grow their expanding Management Consultancy team with an experienced...
SAP GTS Consultant - West London
My client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a SAP GTS Consultant
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Supporting both an evolving service and a GTS project to deliver standard processes, data and IT systems which are:
- Aligned to the overall strategic direction and the overall operating model.
- Integrated in to end-to-end process flows:
- Driving alignment across multiple sites and functions to deliver value to the end customer. Aligned to all relevant policies, procedures and regulatory standards.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Strong SAP GTS skills with experience in design and integration of GTS across multiple landscapes
- Global SAP Implementation experience
This is a contract role working for a top company as a SAP GTS Consultant.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age