JD Edwards Business Analyst, West London ContractMy client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a JD Edwards Business Analyst.The key...
JD Edwards Business Analyst, West London - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a JD Edwards Business Analyst.
The key experience and knowledge of the JD Edwards Business Analyst include:
- JDE Detailed Experience - Finance/SOP/Procurement modules
The key responsibilities for the JD Edwards Business Analyst include:
- Act as Business Analyst to define extract / transformation programs according to defined specifications and quality standards. This includes
- Analyse and contribute to the Design Specifications based on the Business Requirements
- Support Developers according to Design Specification
- Analyse and leverage existing developments where possible
- Execute extraction & transformation as needed and supply output to market data lead
- Work with market representatives and other team members as required to ensure deliverables matches Business
This is a contract role for a JD Edwards Business Analyst working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to JD Edwards Business Analyst Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age