Lorien Global is working with a prestigious financial services organisation based in Edinburgh with a view to recruit an Investment Solutions Technical Analyst on a permanent basis to join their busy investment operations team.
The role is based from the Edinburgh office with a hybrid working model of up to three days in the office so you must reside within a commutable distance of Edinburgh.
You would be part of a busy team with a focus on delivery, primarily supporting the life cycle of investment proposition through launch, change and closure. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity and would suit someone who is looking progress in their career and looking to gain exposure to a wide variety of activities in an investment function. This role will give you great experience of the pension industry and how unit linked funds operate and interact with wider propositions.
The role also provides the opportunity for you to take ownership of aspects of the team's responsibilities and get exposure to wider business opportunities.
- Support the Corporate Action process from impact analysis through to communications
- Support the delivery of and changes to investment solutions for the group's clients and customers
- Ensure fund launches are launched in-line with customer expectations and procedures
- Support the running of regular product management activities to help us ensure that we meet governance requirements across all of our investment propositions
- Support the management of team mailboxes to ensure that client enquiries are efficiently dealt with
- Provide reporting and MI in relation to team activities
Experience of working with investment funds and insured fund structures would be beneficial in addition to an understanding of investment basics.
Having a sound knowledge of Microsoft packages - Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc - would also be an advantage as these are core systems to performing the role.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary plus annual performance-based bonus
- 30 days holiday per year
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- An array of flexible benefits
Lorien Internal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted