Consultant - Information & Cyber Security
Information & Cyber Security Consultant
Day Rate: Up to £740 Inside (Depending on Experience)
Duration: 6 Months Rolling
The Client: A leading financial services company requires an Information & Cyber Security Consultant!
Location: Coventry - Hybrid working pattern
This is an exciting opportunity to have an impact from the beginning of our transformation and shape the future of the company for years to come.
You'd be working in a Product-based agile model, the successful candidate will lead and advise on the application of security controls and policies for our key cloud solutions, addressing any risks and implementing new operational controls and processes.
This role is not solely about having the right security background, it requires the successful candidate to work collaboratively and with pragmatism when supporting fast-paced delivery teams.
- A subject matter expert in AWS and Azure (Microsoft Enterprise and Security controls) Information Security including familiarity with compliance, security standards, privacy, and controls.
- Good experience with M365
- Proven experience in implementing business solutions and managing security requirements.
- Experience of delivering risk assessments and assurance reports across multiple technologies and business processes.
- Experience in performing security assessments, gap analyses, and provide recommendations to reduce security risks.
- Experience of projects in some or all of the following would be useful: microservices; CI/CD workflows; secrets management; SDLCs, Kubernetes and securing container workloads; software-defined networking (SDN) solution designs for data centres would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing workload transition challenges
- Familiarity with archive, backup/recovery, and business continuity processes in distributed operations
- Experience working in a financial service regulated organisation.
- Experience of: enterprise cloud security; security architecture; automation; integration, and deployment (DevSecOps)
- Experience with Microsoft Defender & Sentinel
So, if you feel your skills and experience align with the prerequisites for this role, then please get in touch, and apply directly.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.