Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst
Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst - Edinburgh or Glasgow - 6 Month Contract
Lorien's Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst to join on a 9 month initial contract, inside IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience in the design and preparation of management information for reporting purposes
- Substantial working experience and knowledge with Oracle Cloud ERP and EPM; additional HCM knowledge and experience would be a bonus.
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle Cloud reporting capability with ERP, and ideally EPM.
- Knowledge of finance processes and functions.
- Analytical skills that allow for the design of data-driven reports.
- Have worked in Business Intelligence projects, alongside technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritise projects to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to stakeholders.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions.
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow.
- Experience as a financial or business analyst.
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Cash Management functions.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact as required.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.