Technical Architect (Solution / Data / Integration)
TECHNICAL ARCHITECT - SOLUTION / DATA / INTEGRATION
Hybrid - 3 days onsite
Loriens client requires the expertise of a Technical Architect with knowledge of Solution, Data and Integration Architecture for an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will focus on interfaces and integration of various and disparate solutions hosted on-prem, in the cloud or as SaaS based solutions, as well as;
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of end-to-end solution/technical designs/blueprints, ensuring alignment with the strategic technical architecture.
- Responsible for the creation and management of data architecture and data strategies
- Responsible for the definition and governance of application integration and connectivity using integration platforms.
- Creation of Integration and interoperability documents, patterns and roadmaps to ensure that such solutions minimise diversity, duplication and variation within the Integration Domain - also ensuring that any and all data is used in a safe, secure, robust and compliant manner.
- Assisting in the creation and management of a strategic technical architecture covering Networks, Infrastructure, platforms and supporting tools/services.
- Responsible for ensuring the solution/design process is adhered to during all phases of project delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of IT Governance and Management policies, processes and procedures are understood, promoted and adhered to at all times.
- Assisting and/or leading Technical Design Authority (TDA) meetings
- Assess the risks, opportunities and benefits related to different approaches.
- Making sure systems meet quality and security standards.
- Keep accurate records of decisions made and why.
- Advise senior managers and stakeholders on how to plan for their future IT needs.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject discipline or qualified by relevant experience.
- Familiarity with The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®).
- Awareness of Security Architecture, Information Assurance and Technical Architecture
- Significant and wide-ranging experience at a professional level in IT, data or systems integration field.
- Have a demonstrable working understanding of data/information Integration services (e.g. workflow, orchestration and interfaces), technologies, frameworks and methods.
- Demonstrable real-world experience of designing and deploying on-prem and cloud-based architectures.
- Integration of various and disparate solutions hosted on-prem, in the cloud or as SaaS based solutions.
Please note - this is a hybrid role with 3 days per week onsite
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.