Infrastructure Engineer - End User Services
You will join one of the UK's leading financial services companies, who have built their success by putting people at the heart of their organisation by identifying and delivering products and services that are right for their customers. Due to company growth, my client is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer who is experienced in End User Services to join their IT Engineering team to design, build and implement technical solutions.
- Own complex production incidents and problems; collaborate with technical teams to troubleshoot and ensure complete resolutions
- Co-ordinate initiatives to deliver service improvements
- Support digital transformations into a modern workplace, replacing legacy estate with new technologies
- Continually assess ways of working to develop and improve processes
- Support peers and junior team members
- Key tech experience: Group policy, Active Directory, Autopilot, Modern Device, Intune, M365, Windows 11
- Familiar with ITIL based service management framework
- Experience articulating technical knowledge to stakeholders
- Technical knowledge to support troubleshooting and resolution to complex end user incidents
- Salary up to £47,000
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays (option to buy and sell)
- Life assurance (6x annual salary)
- Personal pension with matched contributions
- Ongoing training and opportunities for development
If you are interested in the role, please apply now for immediate review!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.