Actuarial Consultants - Life
This Tier 1 Management Consultancy are currently looking for a fully Certified Actuarial Consultant in the Life Actuarial function.
This is a new role as they continue to expand the team due to increasing levels of client demand for their expertise and in this delivery lead role you will be leading small teams across a wide range of client projects such as IFRS 17 impact assessments and implementations, finance transformations, companies mergers and acquisitions, providing advice on capital models or supporting our their Audit Consulting divisions.
In order to secure this Actuarial Consulting role you must be fully Qualified and have good experience in either an Actuarial Consultancy or internally for a major corporation. You will also need experience in the following areas:
- Must have experience of working in a Life Actuarial function or life consultancy
- The capability to manage concurrent engagements, shaping and implementing tailored solutions
- Experience of managing and building good relationships with Senior Executive levels
- Evidence of working on challenging projects, and collaborating with teams from other business groups
- Excellent project and people management skills, achieving all critical goals on schedule
- Good mentoring and coaching skills to develop the capabilities of junior team members
This Qualified Actuarial Consultant role is an excellent opportunity for a fully Certified Actuarial Consultant to really accelerate your career in a team who work with a wide range of truly major clients on challenging transformation programmes. As a reward for your experience you will receive a competitive package of remuneration and on-going training to develop your technical and leadership skills.
So if you are looking for a greater variety of work in the Actuarial Life space come and talk to me about what makes this Consultancies roles different?
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.