Information Compliance Officer
INFORMATION COMPLIANCE OFFICER - PART TIME - FIXED TERM
Our leading Public Sector client is looking to hire a experienced Information Compliance Officer on a part time, 18.5 hours per week, 9 month fixed term contract.
- Good working knowledge of the law in relation to freedom of information (FOI), including practical experience of responding to / writing FOI requests, reviews and appeals to the Information Commissioner.
- Practical knowledge and experience of data protection in terms of the regulatory and legislative requirement under the UK GDPR and the DPA
- Responding to individual rights requests, handling data security incidents and breaches and providing bespoke advice and guidance on data protection
- The ability to work within a regulatory environment to ensure compliance with regulations and legal requirements[
- Detailed knowledge of FOI and Environmental Information Regulations (EIR) with experience of interpreting and drafting complex replies to FOI and EIR requests and reviews
- Well-developed written skills with the ability to draft guidance and policies which reflect legislative and regulatory requirements
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to communicate well with various levels of stakeholder[D(3]
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.