Lead App Developer/Designer - INSIDE IR35
Lead App Developer
Berkshire (once a week onsite)
We are currently recruiting for a Lead App Developer, who also has experience in design elements of Applications, joining an Agile team.
- Designing and developing web applications with a focus on the whole system and service (front and back end):
- Designing and creating ADF jobs
- API design and development
- Implementation of cognitive search
- Application insights
- Blob storage
- Keyvault integration
- Event hub
- Cosmos DB
- Coaching and leading the team to add value to the products and ensure continuous improvement.
- You will be responsible for the design based on an agreed high-level architecture and infrastructure design as well as current existing functionality that may need to be reused
- Post the application design phase, you will also be responsible for leading the development of the application, together with a small team of developers.
- You will also need to help identify and resolve complex problems while devising technical solutions that cater to the needs of the business.
- Experience of both design AND development for web apps
- Have previously designed and built operating solutions using Azure cloud
- Come from an Agile and DevOps environment.
- End to end project experience.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.