Award-winning and passionate about all-things employer branding, we're committed to delivering different and effective ways to reach talent. And with a new Global EVP, planning underway for a new early talent season (we're one of the largest student employers in the country), there couldn't be a more exciting time to join our smart and curious team.
Who are we looking for?
This is a hands-on role for a manager who is as comfortable working on strategy as they are leading the development and management of our complex campaigns. You'll also need to know what makes Gen Z tick, ready to make decisions using data and insights, and must understand the competitiveness and complexity of the early talent marketplace.
Confident writing clear creative/project briefs, you'll need to bring experience building relationships with agency partners and suppliers, and a management approach that encourages, inspires and supports your small team.
This is a great opportunity to really take end-to-end responsibility for student recruitment marketing for a major organisation. It's a fast-moving, supportive, hands-on, and team-focused culture, and you'll be encouraged to explore other opportunities within the business at the end of the contract
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Accountable for understanding student recruitment strategy and targets, budgets, challenges, and barriers to growth, with a view to planning, designing and leading effective campaigns.
- Lead on student marketing campaigns - ensuring strategic drivers such as our purpose, our values
- Work with trusted external partners and suppliers, building effective relationships, writing quality briefs, shaping creative development and channel strategy (including digital, media, ambassadors etc), over-seeing campaign development and taking a proactive lead to drive campaign ROI.
- Accountable for developing a pro-active presence in the market, actively seeking new candidate attraction opportunities, that demonstrates an understanding of key target audiences.
- Monitor and oversee effective and efficient management of candidate pipelines in collaboration with Student Recruitment team and develop targeted marketing solutions to address hotspot recruitment needs.
- Act as a brand guardian.
- Consult and manage multiple stakeholders and network at all levels - both internally (clients and cross-functional teams) and with external partners.
- Build recognition and positive profile of Brand and Attraction CoE internally, and externally through robust stakeholder communications, attendance at events etc
Required skills and qualifications
- Substantial experience in recruitment marketing (agency or in-house) and excellent student market knowledge, ideally gained in complex organisations with multiple layers of stakeholders (Professional Services experience an advantage but not essential).
- You'll be confident planning, developing, and delivering complex candidate attraction campaigns and initiatives - including creative, media, digital and social media and building employee ambassador communities.
- Ability to write quality creative briefs, succinctly capturing the requirements, and be a high impact communicator leading and inspiring colleagues and suppliers through the creative process to achieve the best results.
- Insights and data led - good data presentation skills.
- Demonstrable understanding of digital and social marketing techniques, attraction events marketing - passive and active candidate solutions.
- Ability to operate at a strategic level yet still having the ability to understand granular detail to make informed recommendations and get stuck in.
- Experience of budget management - commercially minded and responsible.
- Collaborative leadership style driving inclusion, leading by example, seeking continuous improvement of team and self.
- Proactive approach and self-motivated to work independently, while also able to work well in a close-knit team.
- Resilient and performs well in a high-performance and agile environment, can multi-task and work efficiently against deadlines.
- Collaborative approach and experience managing and consulting with multiple stakeholders on complex projects
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritise and direct resources to deliver results.
- Effective computer skills (including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Teams and Word).
The Brand and Attraction team are based across multiple locations, so there's flexibility in regional UK base for this opportunity. Our approach to working is hybrid and flexible. In your role, you'll work flexibly at the office and home.
Lorien Internal is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted