Lorien Global are working with a large financial services organisation based in Shropshire with a view to recruit a Static Analyst on a permanent basis to join their Products and Propositions team.
This role will suit a graduate with good MS Excel skills, have good data analytical skills either from work experience or university studies and have degrees in either of the following disciplines:
- Data Science
- Business Analytics
- Data Analytics
- Computer Science
You will work collaboratively with project teams to deliver and build changes to business configuration rules and parameters in respect of product features and policy calculations.
Key responsibilities include:
- To perform robust analysis and quality checks for product parameters in line with department standards and objectives.
- Provide quality artefacts documenting business configuration rules and parameters and rationale behind those settings.
- Build configuration rules and parameters to a precise standard as per requirements, providing regular and clear reporting and in line with business release dates and our team governance and controls.
- Support project working parties to provide assurance that product configuration requirements are met before changes are implemented in the live environment, aligned to team controls.
- To carry out product configuration and calculation analysis on breaches or ad hoc business requests
Key skills/experience required:
- You will have advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and have a solid mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to think analytically, problem solver and carry out robust root cause analysis
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Ability to accurately document requirements with excellent attention to detail
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search