Operations Lead - MSP Recruitment
London - WFH (Flexi)
£30-£34k Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Lorien is part of the Impellam Group (2nd Largest Staffing Company in the UK and 6th Largest Staffing Company Worldwide). We are market leaders in the Recruitment sector, with a wealth of proven experience in the industry (40+ years). Partnering with some of the largest and most prestigious organisations across the UK and Europe to provide innovative permanent and contract staffing solutions. Our people have helped us make the difference, and they define the culture - professional, quality and service driven, high on recognition and rewards, and minimal politics.
Working with one of Lorien's key MSP / SOW clients, you will be based onsite with the recruitment team, working to successfully deliver an end-to-end recruitment service. The job requires a background within an administrative environment and someone with a passion for accuracy and attention to detail. Many of your stakeholders will be senior members of the client and you will need to remain positive when working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
There are many elements to this opportunity however can be put in to two sections:
- Ensure all candidates are being managed via the Vendor Management System (Fieldglass) and that the candidate's journey is always correctly recorded ensuring accuracy.
- To act as a point of contact for requests for information from both client and on-site account team.
- Work with the client's HR teams to ensure candidates are effectively managed through the on-boarding process.
- To act as a point of contact for contractors ensuring day one inductions are delivered.
- To effectively track and chase timesheets being entered and approved for all contractors.
- Chasing and processing of all contractor extensions, ensuring the relevant approvals are obtained.
- Oversight of the E2E onboarding process, ensuring all candidates are screened up to the appropriate level prior to commencing an engagement (and have client IT profiles, laptop, etc).
- Producing regular Excel reports for internal and external stakeholders using data held within the VMS.
- Managing the offboarding process ensuring system access is effectively closed.
- Supporting the Statement of Work workstream with adhoc administrative tasks.
- The role is initially stand alone (within the wider MSP team) however there may be scope to build a small Admin team below this individual.
- Build effective relationships with all internal and client stakeholders operating within SLA for the contract as well as KPI set by the Client Services Director.
- Create, manage, and continuously improve all reporting for the client via Fieldglass and MS Excel, including support for the wider onsite team.
- Work with the background screening team to gather, witness and sign right to work documentation including Passports, Visa's when required.
- Follow all guidelines for our client, including HR policy as well as Data protection and IT systems usage.
- To become a subject matter expert for our recruitment and internal systems and provide support as required.
- To update the operations manual that underpins the service provided to the client by Lorien.
- To support the onsite team with recruitment system support, ensuring the system is always up to date, including chasing the team for relevant information where required.
A fantastic opportunity on a brand new MSP / SOW solution for a market leading Global Financial Services organisation. Experience working in a previous MSP or SOW or RPO environment would be advantageous.
All application confidential
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search