ONSITE RECRUITMENT BUSINESS PARTNER ***NEW MSP CUSTOMER*** Watford Based £28,000 £32,000 + Bonus + Company Benefits Lorien Resourcing is looking to recruit...
Part Time - Onsite Contractor Care (Relationship Consultant)
On client site:BRENTFORD
Lorien Resourcing is a leader in the IT recruitment industry. With over 40 years in the industry and one of the Top 10 IT Recruiters in the UK. Lorien Resourcing is something that we're rightly proud of.
We are currently recruiting on a permanent basis for an Onsite Contractor Care Consultant to work "Part Time Hours," 3 days a week on client site in Brentford. Lorien have over 800 contractors who work on this client site in Brentford and as a result we now require a person onsite to help assist in the smooth and efficient running of the recruitment process and provide that ongoing first class after care service to all our contractors.
Based on client site yet representing Lorien, you will be the first point of contact for any questions or queries for all our contractors onsite. This is a very busy customer facing role where you could be dealing a variety of different issues at any one time, so somebody who understands the recruitment industry will be advantageous. On a daily basis you can expect to meet contractors and support them in settling in to life on client site. For example:
- Welcome all contractors onsite
- Act as a first point of contact for contractors regarding any queries that may arise
- Show contractors how to upload timesheets on to system
- Scan any RTW documents (Right to work - Passport etc...) and return to HR
- On boarding process
- Continuous contractor care and support
- Dealing with Contract Queries
- Stakeholder management engagement with customer & client
We are looking for somebody to work 3 days a week, however there is a huge amount of flexibility around the hours you need to work per day. For example 9.30am-2.30pm or 10am-3pm. You might want to work all the morning or just all the afternoon. We can be completely flexible on the start and end times, but what it important is that you can still commit to a 3 day a week.
Knowledge Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience and understanding of recruitment is desired, but happy to consider applicants from a busy customer facing service role.
- Good general level of education.
- Comfortable in a customer facing role.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft tools.
- A good understanding of Client & Contractor Contracts or customer service.
- Good communication skills and the ability to question consultants regarding any queries.
- Time management - ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Team work
- Multi- tasking
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please could you send me your CV in the first instance.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age