GDPR & Back Office Administrator Leeds Basic Salary: £17,550 per year Full time / Permanent opportunity Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm Lorien Resourcing...
Contractor Care Administrator - Leeds
Basic Salary: £18,000 per year
Full time / Permanent opportunity
Monday to Friday
9am to 5.30pm
Lorien Resourcing is part of the Impellam Group (2nd Largest Staffing Company in the UK and 6th Largest Staffing Company Worldwide). We are market leaders in the IT Recruitment sector, with a wealth of proven experience in the industry (40+ years). We partner with some of the most prestigious corporate clients across the country and work with them at a strategic recruitment level. With a turnover of over £500 million in 2018 and boasting very low staff turnover and high staff satisfaction makes Lorien a great place to work.
We are currently recruiting on a permanent basis for an Contractor Care Administrator to work in our Leeds office in the City. Lorien have over 5000 contractors working at any one time across the UK and as a result we now require a person to help assist in the smooth and efficient running of the recruitment process and provide that ongoing first class after care service to all our contractors.
You will be the first point of contact for any questions or queries for all our contractors. This is a very busy customer service type role where you could be dealing a variety of different issues at any one time, so must be comfortable working in a busy environment.
What you will be doing on a day to day basis:
- Welcome calls for all new & returning contractors.
- Assist contractors on how to upload timesheets on to the system.
- Contacting contractors and assisting in uploading any "RTW" documents (Right To Work - Passport etc...) and return to HR.
- Guiding contractors / suppliers on the Lorien portal with regards to raising invoices and issuing relevant guides.
- Ensuring that contractors are set up in all relevant systems before making the call.
This is a busy role in an expanding team. Looking for someone who can work 9am -5.30pm Monday to Friday. The opportunity is based in our Leeds office - city centre location.
Knowledge Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Some MS Excel/Word skill required.
- Good organisational skills.
- Customer service experience required.
- Time management - ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Team work.
- Multi- tasking.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please could you send me your CV in the first instance.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age