Leading Management consultancy is seeking a Data Analytics Managers to provide strategic, organisational and technical advisory work for clients to allow them to exploit their information and maximise value from data assets. Given the significant demand in the marketplace we are looking for multiple individuals with expertise in at least one of the following areas: Data & Information Management, Information Exploitation or Advanced Analytics.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage projects and workstreams on complex data & analytics programmes from strategy to execution
- Support senior client stakeholders (CFO, CDO, CIO) to cultivate relationships as a trusted partner, through articulating and realising the value of data
- Identify, scope and develop data, analytics and automation opportunities with clients, and support the creation of RFP responses
- Develop client solutions across the creation to consumption data lifecycle (data sourcing, management, quality, reporting & analytics)
- Manage and monitor engagement financials, profitability metrics and ensure invoices are billed to the client appropriately
- Manage the production of thought leadership on Data Management, Master Data Management, Meta Data Management, Reporting or Analytics
- Build data frameworks, accelerators and points of view to support sales and solve key client issues
- Leverage their understanding of key technology vendors in the marketplace to deliver engagements
- Develop our people through coaching, mentoring, formal performance management and creating an inclusive working environment
Skills and experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of data analytics and information management experience with a professional services firm, an internal strategy/analytics group, or similar environment
- Masters or bachelors degree in a technical or economic field with working knowledge of topics such as data modelling, information management, machine learning, and cloud computing
- Demonstrable experience of complex data projects covering the full creation to consumption data lifecycle (data sourcing, management, quality, reporting & analytics).
- An SME in Data & Information Management, Information Exploitation or Advanced Analytics.
- Functional knowledge and point of view around key tools within the Data Management or Analytics market
- Developing and/or delivering an Analytics/Data Management Roadmap
- Designing an appropriate target state for client data functions based on their vision and current state issues
- Analysis of data, identifying insights and providing hypotheses
- Understanding the delivery of data projects through a standard or alternative project lifecycle
- Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
- Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm
- Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others
- Seeks to understand others motivations
- Supports others to make brave decisions
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search