Digital Recruitment PartnerAs one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently recruiting a Digital Recruitment Partner to be based in London on a 6month contract.Role...
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON
(Must have worked in the recruitment sector and understand RPO / MSP solutions)
EXCELLENT PACKAGE AVAILABLE
Due to significant growth Lorien (part of the Impellam Group - 2nd largest recruitment business in the UK) have exciting plans and are looking to grow and recruit for the Business Development function. Working alongside the BD Director and the CEO your role will play to your strengths of winning new business clients and developing client relationships to offer the right level of recruitment solution - PSL / MV / MSP / RPO etc....
The ideal candidate will be from an IT Recruitment background and have a proven pedigree for winning new business and client development. You will need to be target driven and competitive and able to demonstrate an understanding of different recruitment solutions products and complex services such as RPO, MSP, MV assignments.
You may already be working in a BDM capacity for an IT recruitment company but feel restricted and not necessarily being able to sell all levels of recruitment solutions for your clients. We are also interested in hearing from 360 / full life cycle IT recruiters who excel in business development who may be looking to move away from the actual candidate delivery side of things and focus on identifying and converting new business opportunities at a corporate strategic stakeholder level.
Ideally you will have:
- A proven business development track record of within an RPO / Managed Service recruitment , senior level technology recruitment or talent management consultancy
- Experience of prospecting and securing high ticket value recruitment or talent solutions into major technology organisations
- Comfortable and credible at managing client relationships at HRD and senior executive level working on complex, high-level projects
- Experience of creating and designing viable high value projects and search/talent solutions
- Self-starter with demonstrable sales success in the sector
A great opportunity to partner with clients and be involved in seeing a solution grow and develop that you have devised with the client, from the very start...........
All applications will be dealt with confidentially
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age