Our client is on an exciting journey and we need to add to their dynamic team of people so that they can continue to dominate the industry, delivering a seamless gaming experience that is a cut above the rest.
Being part of a global community means that they have the investment to innovate, drive advanced, creative technologies forward and to build unrivalled gaming experiences, but they also keep their freedom and independence.
As a team they work fast and aim high. Always cutting through the complexities and deliver flexible, scalable technology to create the ultimate customer experience.
They are a true technology business with software engineers and developers - right up to CEO
So, if you want to be part of something unique and drive the future of gaming, then it's to time to join
What is the role?
You'll join a team of developers on a project building class leading betting terminal software for use on self-service terminals.
You will work with both hardware and software on the full life-cycle of the project to meet business needs and ensure high quality solutions.
- Development of high quality, high performing software for the windows platform using C++ with the Qt framework.
- Integration of hardware peripherals such as note acceptors using low level code and API's.
- Implementing UI designs using QtQuick and QML.
- Ensuring the quality of software through extensive development integration testing.
What skills and experience will you have?
- In depth C++ (11/14/17) knowledge with recent experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Qt (5.15) including QML.
- Experience with setting up complex build environments in Visual Studio.
- Experience of packaging and deploying software to target hosts.
- Experience of hardware interfacing, serial communications
- Knowledge of Http, Websockets and TCP/IP.
- C# experience
Our client is offering a strong remuneration and benefits package, and the role will be working from home 3 days per week with 2 days in the central Manchester office.
CANDIDATES MUST ALREADY HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted