- As a Data Engineer you will be working in one of the world's largest and most complex data warehouse environments.
- You will be developing and supporting the analytic technologies that give our customers timely, flexible and structured access to their data.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing a platform using third-party and in-house reporting tools, modeling metadata, building reports and dashboards in Utilizing Python, SQL, and tools like Redshift, S3, Quicksight.
- You will work with business customers in understanding the business requirements and implementing solutions to support analytical and reporting needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of related experience.
- Very Strong development experience in designing, developing and maintaining ETL pipelines.
- Should have experience developing reports and root causes analysis
- A good candidate has strong ownership and shares ideas openly focusing on improving processes at hand.
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Python development around Data Extraction
- A good candidate can partner with business owners directly to understand their requirements and provide data which can help them observe patterns and spot anomalies.
- AWS Data warehouse solutions experience(Redshift, S3, Glue, Lambda etc...)
- Experience with AWS technologies including EMR, Kinesis
- Experience with Hadoop or other map/reduce "big data" systems and services
- Business Intelligence solutions like QuickSight
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including engineering, IT, product management, finance, and operations
- Familiarity with the DevOps concepts
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search