TOWER CONSTRUCTION TOP HAND
• Assist the Foreman in planning each day’s tasks and delegate to crew members.
• Identify materials and tools needed to complete the project.
• Sweep, PIM, and Fiber Test.
• Ensure proper use of all safety equipment and 100% adherence to all safety procedures.
• Maintain and track all customer and company assets including trucks, trailers, test equipment, tools, PPE, safety kits, material, etc.
• Interact professionally with subcontractors, safety personnel, and customers.
• Understand and comply with DOT regulations.
• Accurately complete travel expense reports and timesheets on time.
• Complete job closeout documentation on time.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be a Front-Line Safety Enforcer
• Have the ability to step in as a temporary “acting” Foreman during emergency situations
• Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a tower tech with a progressive and demonstrated ability to lead and manage crews.
• Have Industry related training and certification (eg: Climbing, Rigging, OSHA, NWSA)
• Valid driver's license
• Must be able to pass a comprehensive drug and background test
• Ability to travel as needed.
• Ability to read construction drawings, RFDS and MOPS.
• Must possess excellent communication skills
• Ability to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, and climb for extended periods of time.
• Experience installing equipment for major carriers such as AT&T, Sprint, Verizon or T-Mobile.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work overtime as needed including nights and weekends.
• Must be computer literate.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted